Rawsonville House Services
Rawsonville House offers the following services to make your stay more enjoyable:
- Wifi is available throughout the guest house. The password is provided at check-in.
- Each room has an HD television with a wide selection of DSTV channels.
- Linnen and towels are provided troughout – including pool towels in summer.
- Rooms are serviced daily with linnen and towels changed every four days for longer stays.
- Breakfast is served on the patio or in the dining room. Weekdays: 7 to 9 am; Weekends: 8 to 9.30 am.
- Secure parking is available on site.
- An outdoor swimming pool provides relief from the heat in summer.
- The shared dining room is equipped with a fridge/freezer, microwave oven, toaster and kettle. Guests also have access to crockery and cutlery so that they are able to prepare snacks or light meals.
- The shared lounge provides a quiet comfortable space in which guests can enjoy the coffee table books on display or a glass of wine by the fireplace on a cold winter’s night.
- A lovely vine-covered patio is the perfect place to take breakfast, sip a sundowner while taking delight in the garden and its many visitors.
- As it matures the garden becomes more and more of an attraction – for guests and natural visitors alike. A leafy canopy makes it a wonderfully cool space in summer.